Is your workforce high performing?
If you’re like most IT or Technology organisations, you’re facing increasing pressures to ensure you have an organisation performing at its best.
I work with Managers and Leaders in IT, Technology, HR, Learning & Development (L&D), Organisation Development (OD) & change programmes to help them develop the capabilities and skills of their IT workforce in order to become a high performing IT organisation and enable them to deliver stretching business targets.
I do this by focusing on an integrated approach to Talent Management and Performance Improvement and, where it adds value, utilising the industry leading Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA).
Talent management makes money. “Companies at level 4 (for talent management) are generating more than twice the revenue per employee, 40% lower turnover rates, and 38% higher levels of employee engagement” Source: Josh Bersin
I have been working in and around the Technology industry for 30 years and focused on Talent Management for the last 15 years. I have worked with SFIA since 2003 and I have a track record of success with organisations large and small in the UK and beyond that proves my approach works. It can work for you as well.
Typical initiatives we support are:
- Aligning your Technology people, skills & capabilities with major change programmes such as transformations, mergers, re-organisation, out-sourcing / in-sourcing
- Designing and implementing changes to your Technology department structure, roles and responsibilities
- Implementing process changes and adopting frameworks such as SFIA ITIL CMMI COBIT PCMM IT-CMF
- Simplifying the creation of Technology role profiles and job descriptions
- Introducing a common language to support Technology career families, Technology resource management, Technology workforce planning
- Developing the skills & professionalism of your Technology organisation
- Assess Technology technical skills and competencies (e.g. SFIA skills assessments)
- Increasing engagement and performance of your Technology workforce
- Providing career paths for your Technology workforce
Find Out More
Please look around this web site for detailed information on how you can get business value from adopting SFIA and how you can develop a high performing IT organisation and high performing IT people.