Statement of privacy
Your privacy is important to us, therefore it-workforce.com and Ex-P Business Solutions Ltd operate by these principles:
- it-workforce.com (Ex-P Business Solutions Ltd) process all personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998
- You MUST be 16 years old or over to join it-workforce.com and Ex-P Business Solutions Ltd websites and/or attend our events.
- Any “sensitive personal data” – as defined in the legislation- is only processed with your explicit consent – for example, racial or ethnic origin.
- Data are only shared with third parties as part of our services and/or if we are required to do so by UK law. All data are subject to the UK Data Protection Act 1998 as this is where collection and storage occurs, although it may be accessed globally. We cannot accept liability for any processing conducted by third parties outside of our control.
- You may request to be removed from any or all of it-workforce.com (Ex-P Business Solutions Ltd) lists at any time, either by clicking on the relevant unsubscribe link, or by emailing email@example.com .
- Links to other websites. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
None of the above affects your rights of access to any data we hold about you. If you wish to request a copy of these data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that any such request may attract an administration fee of £10.00, payable in advance and non-refundable.